What is a Virtual Phone System?
Virtual Phone Systems are highly advanced phones that operate in the cloud as opposed to an old phone system that connects to a box hanging in a closet in your office. Here are the top FIVE advantages of running your phones off the cloud versus running your phone on an old phone system:
- Your phone system is always upgradable to the newest features at no cost to you.
- If you lose power at your office your phone calls still will still be received and forwarded to a number of your choice or to a voicemail.
- There are no expensive trip charges from the phone repair man when you need to make a change to your phone system.
- Extremely versatile for satellite offices, all you have to do is pick up the phone from your desk and take it anywhere there is a high speed internet connection, and you have no need for a different system.
- All calling features are FREE forever, and you never have two separate bills from your phone company and the phone system provider ever again.
Thinking of purchasing a new phone system? Think again and think Virtual PBX from ITN! All prequalification questions can be answered here in this PBX Prerequisite Document.
Call us today! 260-490-9000 or email us at email@example.com